Dream It! Plan It! Do It!
Founded in 1996 as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we help entrepreneurs launch new businesses, grow them across national borders, and create wealth for their shareholders. We put “global” in global entrepreneurship. Our Mission is to spread wealth creation around the world by encouraging entrepreneurship and sharing knowledge to those who educate and support entrepreneurs.
We are Educating and Supporting over 500,000 entrepreneurs in 195 countries. We facilitate introductions to investors, professional service providers, and other entrepreneurs. Using our exclusive Roadmap to Entrepreneurial Success we have helped entrepreneurs raise over $100 million.
Start Your Roadmap To Success Now!
– Free Online Courses for Entrepreneurs
– Member Only Private Online Forum
– Business Plan, Marketing Plan, and Export Plan Review Service
– Help from Our Mentors, Experts, and Partners
– Stress Test Your Ideas for a New Business Venture
– Free Web Site And Hosting For Launching
– Help You Create Your Press Release and Promote Your Company
– Structured Online Courses, Workshops, and Guest Lectures
– Online resources including, business plan templates, financial spreadsheets, and important legal documents
– Study and work online to earn a Free Certificate from the Global Entrepreneurship Institute
– Global Entrepreneurship Institute is a IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit: Public Charity, Educational, Economic Development
We Take No Equity or Ownership In Your Company or Ideas
We are a non-profit organization and we take no equity. Our members receive educational resources and support to work on their start-ups for zero cost. Any new business ventures, any new products developed, or any other work product done through our educational programs belongs completely to the creators. We do not take ownership of any intellectual property created by our members, nor does our supporters. We are focused on the global good what good entrepreneurs can create. We encourage donations from the entrepreneurs we have helped, and we appreciate any additional community support. With this said, we are very selective with the entrepreneurs we choose.
You must be logged in to post a comment.